Co-Owner & Head Trainer of Blackbird
1. What are your fitness goals?
Mental and physical health are a priority for me. My goal is to live a long, happy and healthy life which includes eating great foods, hanging out with my loved ones and enjoying physical exercise :)
2. Why do you like/love teaching?
To be honest I love seeing people smile and say "thank you" at the end of a class. Happiness is infectious and I love the positive energy that comes from dance or group fitness classes.
3. Most memorable teaching moment:
Coaching comp level pole artists is really fulfilling. Seeing a piece develop and clients pushing themselves to their limits is extremely rewarding for both myself and the client.
4. Most memorable life moment:
Meeting my handsome partner for the first time and falling in love. He is amazing.
5. Future goals and aspirations:
Happiness is so important to me, more important than money, fame or fortune. If I can achieve it all that would be amazing too :)
6. Your guilty pleasure:
7. Favourite motivational quote:
"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might has well not lived at all, in which case you have failed by default." ~J.K. Rowling
• 2015 Regional Pole Artistry ~ Adjudicator
• 2015 Pole & Aerial All Stars ~ Guest Performance Choreographer for Active Creatures
• 2014 Mr. Pole Dance ~ Adjudicator
• 2014 Alethea Austin’s The Chrome Bar: Live Dancing Girls ~ Headliner
• 2014 The Chrome Bar: 5th Sexy Flexy Camp ~ Guest Coach
• 2014 Dance Filthy ~ Judge
• 2014 Pole & Aerial All Stars ~ 4th Place
• 2014 West Australian Pole Performance Showcase ~ Performer
• 2014 West Australian Pole Camp ~ Instructor
• 2013 Miss Pole Dance Australia ~ Finalist
• 2013 Victorian Pole Championships ~ Professional 2nd Runner Up
• 2013 Pole Candy ~ Adjudicator
• 2013 West Australian Pole Performance Showcase ~ Performer
• 2013 West Australian Pole Camp ~ Instructor
• 2012 Miss Pole Dance Australia ~ Finalist & Sponsor’s Choice Award
• 2012 Miss Pole Dance Victoria ~ 1st Runner Up
• 2012 Australian Summer Pole Camp ~ Instructor
• 2012 International Pole Performer Showcase: Ink-n-Iron ~ Performer
• 2011 Qualified Personal Trainer ~ Certificate III & IV in Fitness
• 2011 Miss Pole Dance Australia ~ Finalist
• 2011 International Pole Performer Showcase: Ink-n-Iron ~ Performer
• 2011 Australian Pole Dance Championships ~ Freestyle Women’s 2nd Place
• 2011 Australian Pole Dance Championships ~ Finalist
• 2011 Miss Pole Dance Australia ~ 3rd Runner Up
• 2009 Australian Pole Dance Championships ~ 3rd Place